Other Cattle Yard Components
- All slide gates operate on rollers, note the extra rails.
- The gap between the rails is GP 169mm, Hunter 147mm, Bullock 107mm.
- These gaps minimise the opportunity for cattle to get their head through.
- All sliding gates have a self locking latch.
- Flat bar base on Hunter and Bullock for longevity.
- Height is 1995mm (GP) 2200mm (Hunter & Bullock).
- Self cleaning base.
- Peg down lugs standard.
Split Slide Gate (Open)
The spit slide gate is leverage assisted with auto lock this gate is around 3 times faster to operate. The far side closing will block the head of the following beast. Can be supplied with an operating handle on both sides.
Manways are wide enough to prevent an animal getting caught by the hips if the gate is accidently left open, or they can be used to file stock through if required. Slam catch is standard on Hunter and Bullock and they are included in most plans, thus are not a hidden extra.
An extra slide is also standard on all 5 and 6 panel race designs.
In Line Posts
In line Posts. Yards are erected with the post up-side down. Hole marked, panels unbolted, hole dug, post is inverted, adjacent panels bolted and concreted in the hole.