Standard features on all our Crushes and Headbails
- Front legs cannot get through or over the bail arm baffles.
- Diamond shaped yoke prevents excessive vertical head movement (thus whole body movement), minimising the need for engaging the chin bar.
- Chin bar facilitates tasks such as mouthing, ear tagging and pink eye treatment where restricted head movement is required. The over centre operation will not jam and can be released with one hand when under pressure
- Vertical open baffles. Vision of cattle is not restricted hence cattle will walk up closer to it. Makes catching easier.
- Tension bars transfer attempted outward movement at the base of the headbail back to the frame of the cattle crush. Thus, the bail arms remain absolutely parallel, even under extreme pressure.
- Note the solid 65 x 65mm bail arms (even if you only catch a few animals it only takes one rogue animal to bend lighter 50 x 50mm bail arms that other crush manufactures and importers supply).
- Award of Excellence. Australian National Field Days 2013 for Innovation. Manufacture and Design.
Leverage assisted split sliding gate. This innovative gate blocks the following animal from both sides. Often the following animal has it’s head over the rump of the leader. It is much easier to baulk the head instead of trying to jam a conventional sliding gate on the shoulder. Further, if the operator can only just reach the handle, from any direction, the gate can be easily operated. Closing is auto lock and opening is auto release. Following cattle will stand closer to the gate and sheet rattle noise is eliminated. Australian Patent No. 2007792950
Our standard range of onside cattle crushes
National Stockyard Systems has Australia’s largest
range of crushes. Designed for all applications.
Onside & offside operation available on all products.