The Slam Catch
- 20mm Bright Bar shoot pins (not round bar) Smother action, tighter tolerances and greatly enhanced zinc coating adhesion.
- Hollow Bar Cams (not pipe) Grade 750 – high tensile and very hard wearing – guarantees cam matches shoot bar with no seam.
- Linished leading edges results in easier closing and prevents a narrow groove developing on the catch which binds up action.
- Stainless Steel Cam Latch Spring give consistent longer lasting pressure than conventional springs.
- All latch components are individually zinc plated prior to assembly with a 5-micron coating to ensure long-term rust prevention and ease of
- Body is 32 x 10mm flat for strength.
- Note when the latch handle is rotated the pin withdraws behind the gate edge. This position is maintained automatically until the latch is re-engaged by the operator – brilliant for drafting (especially in the pound yard) in association with the NSS Sure Stop and eliminates a potential point of injury to both animal and operator.
- The catch allows for up the 70mm vertical movement in gate location and closing positions and with normal corner location, shape is nonbruise.
- Note how the centre-joining lug transfers impact on the gate frame to the connected panel/s or gate post/s. This triples gate frame strength and
virtually eliminates the chance of the gate frame bowing under pressure.
- Protector plate prevents accidental opening of catch by stock in adjacent yard.
Alan Croll, Barraba
“I think I was one of the first to order a set even though I was a bit sceptical about how good they’d be … but … they are absolutely brilliant and Angie loves the gates’’.