The gate system and joining system are protected by Australian Patent No. 2009100939. This revolutionary gate and joining system was also awarded the Encouragement Award at the prestigious “The Land & NSW Farmers Association Farm Inventor of the Year Competition” at Aq Quip 2005.
The System is exclusive to National Stockyard Systems
- Mitre cut and welded for strength (not straight
cut or bent).
- Gusset braced to maintain frame square.
- Auto stop on top of gate, combined with bottom stop prevents gate twisting after repeated slamming.
- Ground pin cleats standard. Ground pins included with all pricing for gates, manways, slides & bows.
- Gate swings back 180 degrees to follow cattle flow and generally rests beside a panel to prevent stock being stuck behind it or breaking gate off its hinges. Also a 2.5 metre gate can be closed while standing up to 5 meters from the latch.
- Fail safe stop prevents gate flying past the slam catch.
- Gate will swing over 100 degrees through if cattle flow direction is required to be reversed.
- This is simply achieved by lifting the gate.
Solid continuous gudgeon allows for vertical movement to override the fail safe slam catch if required.
- Slam catch is standard on all gates under 3.3 meters on all yards from GP 5 Rail to Bullock 6 Rail. Even small yards for small numbers should facilitate easy, low stress and enjoyable stock handling.
- Not just a generic gate. Note the left hand or right hand closing of the gates. This tailors each gate to cattle flow requirements. (Pictured is a right hand closing gate).
- Most gates close on the outside of the yard. As the gate can be swung and latched from any position this means you are closer to the centre of the yards which mean less walking.
Slam catches standard on all gates under 3.3 metres including manways.