A full range of pneumatic / air
operated slide gates, drafters and crushes is available from
National Stockyard Systems. Full remote control operation is
available at a fraction of the cost of conventional remote
control with multiple remote control key-pads for each yard.
This means that any person working in the yard can open any gate
from a distance. An added bonus is that everything can be
operated manually if the air compressor or power fails.
Pictured. Part of the race from an NSS-850-5PCR The first time
these yards were used 1300 steers were processed in one day with
a through-put of 150 head per hour.
Curved 'V' Race
1. Design, engineering and
strength of materials used eliminates the need for
2. Base is made ready to fill with concrete
3. 1800mm high on outside (discourage jumpers) and
rail spacing 120mm (no heads through)
4. 1700mm high on inside (comfortable lean over
height). Rail spacing 190mm (can get arms through if
5. Noise deadening manufacture process used on
6. Double walkway standard
7. Clever gate hinging results in gates swinging
aver 90 degrees (instead of flopping onto the ground
8. Middle bend restrains animals better in race
(instead of a straight V that others use)
9. Available straight or curved (6.2m radius)
"The V Race is the best and
most practical on the market."