Our revolutionary calf cradles are patent pending and unique in
design and quality.
Calf Cradle - Will handle both small and large calves.
Note the clean work area around the calf cradle for marking the
Calf Race & Calf Force
Concertina gate folds around to make the calf force yard.
See top pic including the anti-back gate.
1. Baulk Gate automatically
drops as cradle is lowered.
2. Heavy Duty construction. Big calves hit hard.
3. Head is restrained and lifted for easy access to off-side
4. Cradle is shaped to hold the calf securely.
5. Table is longer than standard. Stops big calves from
6. Easy access to leg bar for one person marking.
7. Revolutionary Push or Pull Scissor action. (Patent
Pending No. 2009901) Pushing gives more control and
power. The only push/pull scissor action calf cradle
8. Infinite locking on the slide-lock.
9. Locking handle hangs down out of the way.
10. Auto catch with foot release prevents calf
from flipping table.
Glenda Gardiner, Bunnan
"The yards are absolutely
marvellous. We could not be happier. We have to do most of our
cattle work on weekends and it is a pleasure to process our
cattle with ease."
Calf Race Outside. An extra rail is added to both sides of the
calf race. Calves cannot get their heads through the smaller
spacing. Note the double slam on the common force gate.
Don McFarlane, Cudal
"I spent two
days at the Orange Field Days and National Stockyard
Systems had the best quality yards there".